1 sheet of pre-coated cyanotype paper, ready to be exposed.
How to take part:
1. Order your cyanotype paper here. We will post out paper for as long as it is safe to do so.
2. Take your coated cyanotype paper outdoors and expose it to the elements. Please be mindful of your safety and the safety of others when you do this. If you are self-isolating and cannot leave the house at all you can put the paper on the outside of your window.
3. Leave it in place for as long as you like – an hour, a week, an entire 14 days. Please note: you do not need to wash your print as you would with regular cyanotypes – unless you want to.
4. Take a photo of the results and email it to us at email@example.com or #elementaryblueprint on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
5. We’ll be exhibiting entries in an online exhibition – watch this space for more details soon. You can also sign up to our mailing list for updates in your inbox.