Do I need to complete an induction if I have used similar facilities elsewhere?
- YES: inductions are compulsory for anyone who enters the facilities, for health & safety reasons. Please email email@example.com to book one unless you have recently completed a course with us.
Can I bring a friend and share facilities?
- NO: please make separate bookings for each person who will be using the facilities.
Can I use my own chemistry?
- YES: please inform staff beforehand by adding a note to your booking. There may be a small charge for safe disposal.
Is darkroom paper provided?
- NO: chemistry is provided but users must bring their own darkroom paper. We have a selection of papers available in our shop if you need to buy some on the day of your booking.
Do I need to have previous experience of the facility I wish to book?
- YES: while staff are available for technical support and trouble shooting, users are expected to work independently while in the facilities. We recommend that you complete a course or 1 to 1 training in the relevant area before booking.
How much does it cost?
- Here are some example costings for different activities:
B&W Darkroom Printing: Full day pass + 1ltr B&W chemistry = £17
Colour Darkroom Printing: Full day pass + colour darkroom chemistry = £25
Film processing: 4x35mm film (colour or b&w) = £12
Hasselblad Scanning: Full day pass = £15
Inkjet printing: Full day pass + 2x A4 prints = £31
How do I book?
- Please book online here.
- Please do not book facilities unless you have already completed an induction.
- Please make payment via the “pay for booking” link that you will receive once your order has been confirmed.
- If you need to change or cancel your booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No refunds are available for cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to booking start time.